Vacancies at Blue Sky, a unique social enterprise17
Want to join an award-winning social enterprise helping ex-offenders change their lives?
Blue Sky Development & Regeneration finds real jobs for ex-offenders.
We are now looking to recruit Employment Coaches to increase employment opportunities for ex-offenders in London and East Kent. The successful candidate will:-
- Provide efficient, professional and comprehensive ‘frontline’ recruitment services
- Generate employment opportunities through brokerage for ex-offender candidates
- Build and maintain a diverse network of local employers
- Grow a first class network of local referral sources for candidates
- Actively manage a caseload of ex-offenders to start and sustain employment, enabling them to achieve transformational change
So, if you have a passion to improve employment prospects for ex-offenders, and if you have:-
- 2 years’ experience working on welfare to work, justice or similar outcome-based employment or training contracts
- Proven work experience as a recruiter or employment coach to excluded groups
- Demonstrable track record in cultivating networks to achieve targeted outcomes
- Proven experience of engaging, managing and supporting candidates to enter and sustain employment
- Demonstrable sales and/or negotiation skills
…then we’d love to hear from you.
For further information or to discuss this role further, contact Steven Garner on 01895 839848 or 07720 098787.
To apply, email your CV and covering letter, explaining how you meet the Essential Requirements, to email@example.com, or using the information posted on the Vacancies section of the Blue Sky Development & Regeneration website.
Interviews for this role will start immediately after Easter, so we look forward to receiving your application as soon as possible.