*Applications for vacancies marked with an asterisk must be accompanied by a CV to evidence relevant experience and/or qualifications required. Job Descriptions and closing dates can be found at the bottom of the page.
JOB ROLE KEY
GMO = Grounds Maintenance Operative
R/RL = Refuse/Recycling Loader
- * 1 Support Worker in Liphook, Guildford, GU30 (benefits include access to accommodation and car). Permanent.
- * 1 Traffic Marshall in East India Dock, E14 (Traffic Banksman card + CSCS Card essential)
- * 1 Head Gardener in Fulham, SW10 (driving licence, L3 Horticulture and team leading experience essential) £26K, permanent
- * 1 Team Leader in Fulham SW10 (driving licence, gardening and team leading experience essential) £19.7K, permanent
- * 1 Sports Chargehand in Fulham, SW6 (driving licence, sports turf and team leading experience essential) £19.6K, permanent
- 1 GMO in Kingston, KT1 (driving licence essential)
- 2 GMO in Kingston, KT1
- 1 Street Cleanser in Paddington, W2 (shifts 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
- 5 Construction Site Assistant/Handyperson in Southwark, SE1/Tower Hamlets, E1W (CSCS card essential)
- 2 Trainee Coxswain in Stratford, E20 (RYA Powerboat Level 2 preferable, driving licence desirable, must be strong swimmer)
- 1 Street Cleanser in Westminster, W1 (shifts 6am-2pm/2pm-10pm)
- 4 R/RL in Gloucester, GL4
We are always looking for HGV Drivers (Class 2) and HGV Mechanics. Get in touch for more info!
Closing dates for applications (subject to change):
Sample Job Descriptions
For more information please contact the office – 01895 839 848